Easy Ways To Make A Difference
Are you looking for joy? Do you feel as though you don’t have the resources to make a difference? I’m glad you are here, as we can help you with that.
Joy is within your reach and making a difference has never been easier than when you are Spreading Joy!
Committing to the 30 day challenge is very simple. This Challenge is designed to get your heart looking for ways of spreading joy on a daily basis! For the next thirty days, look for ways you can spread joy each and every day. Paying attention to your surroundings and the resources you have available, you’ll soon realize this will be a wonderful part of your day. You can volunteer at a library, let someone ahead of you in line, give to your favorite charity/church, bring in a batch of brownies for co-workers or have a no chore-only fun day for your children. The sky is the limit. There are no wrong ways to spread joy and no one is off limits.
If you love the 30 days, you’ll love our new book! Spreading JOY Daily! It’s filled with ideas that anyone, anywhere can do to make a difference! You can easily get into the habit of spreading joy daily and have an impact on hearts with the ideas found here.
Get your Copy today! Spreading JOY Daily is within your reach!
If you’d like to take this challenge -fill out the form ABOVE & click subscribe and I’ll send you an email every day for 30 days! You’ll get 3 different ideas for spreading joy along with some extra encouragement!
I’m excited to JOYn you in this challenge!
Spreading Joy has never been easier and remember, making a difference doesn’t have to be costly. Here are some ideas to get you going:
- Donate all of your box tops for education to a local school. If you don’t have children and you normally do not save them, start saving them today. Click here to see a full list of participating products.
- Search the internet using www.goodsearch.com. You search and they give. Look for Spreading Joy and see the difference you can make.
- Give a hand written card to express thanks, concern or to encourage.
- Compliment someone -- a sincere “well done” can truly make someone’s day. Never under estimate the power of encouraging words.
- Seek out the elderly in your neighborhood and do yard work for them.
- Donate gently used clothes, toys, books to Spreading Joy Corporation
- Make extra cookies or brownies and share at work.
- Volunteer at your local shelter.
- Shop at the local small businesses in your area.
- Send a FREE BIBLE just by clicking. Honest. You click and they send a Bible to someone in a 3rd World Country. Check it out!
- Email everyone in your address book encouraging them to check out Spreading Joy and then take the challenge.
- Designate your company match. Here is a Corporate Matching List Many companies will match your charitable contributions. If your company does, be sure to take advantage of the “free” joy -- and have your company match what you give.
- Take the 30 day challenge and then tell me your story of how Spreading Joy is making a difference. Have you posted your story? Everyone has a story of Joy! Click HERE To Tell me, how are YOU spreading joy
For more ideas read the blog article 50 Ways To Make A Difference Without Spending A Penny! And if those 50 ways are not enough, here are ANOTHER 50 Ways to Make a Difference.
Also -- if you’d like to pick up a meal for someone, a drink at Starbucks or some simple order and want to remain anonymous, here are a few items you can print and pass along so that the person will know that JOY was sent their way. Here are the thumbnails, but simply click on the photo to make it bigger for printing. Save them to your computer and give out freely.
You can do this! It is so easy once you start thinking about it every day. Start Spreading Joy today and you’ll see for yourself that there is no JOY like Spreading JOY!
If you use these special coupons to make a difference for someone, please consider sharing your story. If you are taking the 30 day challenge, use the same link below to share your experience!
Everyone has a story of JOY!