The heart of Spreading Joy is OTHERS. Making a difference for others as well as others making a difference through spreading JOY.
This Up Coming Events section is for those who want to help with specifics in mind.
While we appreciate any and all donations – monthly, annually or even gifts in kind (items we need) we will accept items all year long, regardless if we are gearing up for the event or not.
You may know someone that has access to these items and get them donated. If you do, contacting them in the off season is always best. Just thinking out loud here….but IS THERE an off season for Reese’s Cups?
Outlined below are the 2 Annual Events that we Host. We need people that are willing to do what they can and help make a difference. Maybe you can give monthly or bi-monthly? Maybe you can give quarterly? Would your organization sponsor us and supply ALL of any one item? Maybe you don’t care about the postage and would like to ship us 500 packs of pencils? Maybe you’ll be a voice and link to this page with your website, promoting Spreading Joy and what we are doing? (Don’t forget to grab our button over there on the right hand side)
Anything that you can do to help us help others is HUGE.
Back 2 School 2012: We’d like to give away 500 Book bags filled with supplies this year.
- Entire Pack of Pencils
- Entire Pack of Pens
- Box of 24 Crayons
- Pack of Colored Pencils
- Glue Stick
- Bottle of Glue
- Spiral Notebooks (3 per child)
- Pocket Folder (3 per child)
- 12 inch ruler
- Pack of Loose Leaf Notebook Paper
- Book bag to hold everything in (backpack)
- Reese’s Cups
- Pack of Snack Peanutbutter Crackers
- Pack of gummy treats
Christmas JOY 2012 we need the following items:
- Bags of individually wrapped candy for Candy Store (we want to have as many different kinds as possible and need 150 pieces of each)
- Food Lion or Harris Teeter Gift Cards valued at $50 (Using this to provide Christmas Dinner for the ladies)
- Toys – $15-$20 price range. (Plan ahead and get them on sale!)
- Fuzzy, fun or cute Socks for Women
- 3/4/5 Ingredient Cook Books
- Bracelet or Watch for the Mom’s (shall I dream big and ask for both?) If you can make these and donate them – please let me know.
- Inspiring or cute bookmarks
- Nice reusable tote bag to put it all in
Here are some videos of the past School and Christmas Events we’ve held.
Back To School:
It is NEVER Too early to start planning ahead!
Thank you for how you give, support, use your voice and make a difference!