God Fashioned – Your New Identity
Ever feel like you’ve completely blew it in life? Ever wonder what in the world you were even here for? Dear Christian, you were fashioned by God for a purpose and you are perfectly equipped right as you are to live that purpose.
That’s why I love the God Fashioned series by Author Bridget Haymond.
Her latest book God Fashioned – Your New Identity is a power packed book with 60 devotionals that will guide you along your journey as you grow in Christ.
This 10 Week devotional is easy to use, wonderful to read and inspirational as you realize you have been chosen by God!
Each day you’ll have a devotion that ends with 3 Life Coaching questions that will point your heart towards heaven as you are growing in your Christian Life. Each week there is a reflection on the topic you’ve discussed that week. Allow your heart to be consumed by grace as you realize that it’s not in what you are doing, have done or can do but it’s all in Christ and what He has done and can do with a willing heart!
Bridget also has a companion journal that goes with her book. Some lucky reader will get a copy of both as a gift from me! Think of it as some free life coaching from me to you because You Matter!
To be entered to win, simply leave a comment letting me know “what is the best way for you to live out God’s handiwork in your life?”
- Your relationship with God can be the motivation to become the best person you can be, but it’s not like the driving impulse of having to prove yourself.
- Jesus longs to enter into the brokenness of our life, to redeem, restore and release you to become the person you were created to be
- Wherever life has left wounds or scars, God’s plan is to bring restoration to your mind, will and emotions
- Sadly the limited human perspective often misses out on God’s provision in the midst of struggles
- Getting rooted in the unshakable truth of God’s Word will help you gain a deeper awareness of the freedom that has been provided through Christ.
About Author Bridget Haymond:
As a Certified Leadership Coach and Human Behavior Consultant her mission is to “Encourage spiritual growth and purposeful living as I coach people to become the person God created them to be.”