Christian Bloggers Wanted
We are looking for other Christian Bloggers (food, family, faith, fashion etc) that will come together with us to build a community of encouragers.
No gimmicks, no costs, no judging – just spreading joy by good old fashioned encouragement.
When you join this group you promise to do the following:
1. Visit the blogs in the weekly thread and comment on their article. Not a spammy type comment, but an honest to goodness encouraging comment. 5 minutes to encourage someone.
2. You’ll then SHARE the article via Twitter and include their Twitter Name AND the hashtag #BloggerCareGroup
3. As you Comment and Share each Article please click “LIKE” so we know you finished it, and at the end of the week you can let us know you are finished by commenting “done” and yes – it is just this easy!
Feel free to use their sharing buttons to share to other Social Media Sites. We want to build a community, introduce new readers and encourage each other to keep writing for the Lord.
— Marie Wikle (@spreadingJOY) September 12, 2014
All you need to do is click the link and ask to Join the Facebook Group. One of our Admins will verify your blog and get you approved.
Other things we are doing in the group:
- Asking questions about how to do various things/better our blogs
- Following each other on Twitter
- Sharing what works and what doesn’t work
That is it. No fuss, no muss. Easier than pie.
Myself and Angie Blevins (@GodsWordisTruth) met through blogging and she is an awesome friend!
I’ve met several awesome people through their blogs. It’s a great way to build community. You’ll get their twitter names as well so that you can follow them on twitter and get to know each other that way.
If you want to grow your readership, this is a great way to start! If you want to encourage other Christian bloggers, this is a great place to be.
If you do come across a blog you just fall in love with, you can always sign up to receive their updates via email. Yes – I believe every blogger has that option.
Start a “Blogger Care Group” List on Twitter
When you leave a comment either say “I found you via Spreading Joy’s Blogger Care Group” or at the end of your comment put – Blogger Care Group so they will know who you are!
Just a few more things:
- We reserve the right to remove any blog from the list at any time.
- Any blog that is not family friendly, encouraging or it contains foul language WILL be removed
- Any blogger that bashes, judges and is rude/crude will also be removed
- This is strictly to encourage and edify other Christian Bloggers – no selling – just encouraging.
- May I encourage you to simply Be Matthew 5:16 out loud as you impact hearts and encourage others