Bring Christmas Joy to Families in Need
Here at Spreading Joy HQ we LOVE Christmas! I think because we are Spreading Joy Daily, it’s like celebrating this season all year long which floods our heart with waves of joy! Each year we bring Christmas Joy to families that need a little encouragement, that need the reminder that someone cares and many of these families have been referred to as “the forgotten ones” so we want to remind them that we KNOW who they are and care.
We cannot do it alone and wouldn’t want to.
Since 2008, you’ve helped us to bring Christmas Joy to so many families. You’ve given over ten thousand pieces of candy at our Candy Store and thousands of toys for mom’s to freely shop for each Christmas.
I’d like to ask if you’d partner with us again.
With your help, we will pull together food, drinks, desserts, snack and fun crafts/toys for the kids to enjoy! With your help, we will love on these moms who work so very hard day in and day out for the little ones. With your help we will provide at least 3 gifts for the mom to put under the tree for Christmas Morning and let the children “shop” for 2 to take home that day, flooding their hearts with love and joy!
We provide a craft time for the kids as well as a shopping experience for them in our “Candy Store.” You’d think they were receiving GOLD with their mile-wide smiles, but truthfully, they are receiving something much better – UNCONDITIONAL LOVE – all from YOU!
With your help we can accomplish so much for families in need, but only with your help!
Working together with our individual resources we can make an enormous difference in the lives of these families! Here are some ideas on how you can help:
- You can give securely by clicking the PayPal button at the top right of our site or clicking HERE is a quick link to make a donation. If you are on your mobile phone, you’ll have to scroll towards the bottom as our “sidebar” shows up after the article in that view.
- Send Gift Cards in $15.00 increments for McDonalds and Walmart (we will use these for the older children and if we run out of toys
- You can Mail a Check to Spreading Joy PO Box 1771 Denver NC 28037 and we’ll use 100% of it for this event! Yes, you read that right – any donations you send will be poured into this event. No employees at SJC, we are all volunteers!
- You can Collect Toys – If you are in the Charlotte Metro Area, you can put out a wrapped box and ask all employees to bring in a few toys that retail $15 each.
- You can “adopt” a child and provide them with 3 gifts. We will give you the name and age, just let me know if you’d like a boy or girl and what ages if you have a preference.
- You can help us to provide the Mom’s a gift this year. Give an extra $10-$20 to go towards that gift
- Get your children involved – ask them to pick out a gift for a child their age
- Purchase candy for our candy store. We try and have 40-50 different wrapped candies for them to get several each.
Will you share this page 3 times a week? Will you email your family and closest friends and ask them to make a $20 donation? We are an IRS Approved Non-Profit and your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by the law.
Thank you in advance for your gift! Thank you in advance for asking others to help! Thank you in advance for sharing this as you never know who will see it and want to help. Thank you in advance for doing what you can!
Thank you for Spreading Joy with us! You matter! I know giving to those that can never say “thank you” is unusual in this day and age but trust me when I say it is so amazing. Bringing Christmas Joy to those that can never repay your kindness is the best kind of Spreading Joy there is!
I’ve sprinkled photos of past Christmas Joy Events throughout this article so you can see some of what we can accomplish with your help!
Aren’t those smiles the best?
Thank you for the impact you’ll have on these families!Christmas Joy isn’t about one group, organization or person making a difference. It is about a lot of us bringing what we have, our gifts, talents and voices to the table to make a difference. Click To Tweet
We are all blessed in different ways and can do just ONE thing to show others we care.
We can’t do everything but we can do ONE thing!
Have fun bringing Christmas Joy to these children!
© 2019, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.