When you love someone, you love to spend time with them. You love learning everything about them and you love being close to them.
When you spend time with the Lord, you’ll start to clearly see Him in ways that you hadn’t seen Him before. Your love will become deeper as you spend time adoring your heavenly Father.
Something else will happen too…… Others will clearly see Him in you!
When you love to spend time with the Lord Jesus:
- HIS light will shine like a beacon in your life (Matt 5:16)
- HIS joy will flood your heart (Ps 32:11)
- HIS promises will give you great courage (2 Peter 1:4)
- HIS strength will carry you (Ps 3:3)
- HIS love will touch others through you (Hebrews 10:24)
- HIS heart will be seen in you (1 Thes 5:16-18)
- HIS power will be real to you (Jeremiah 17:7)
- HIS will and way will guide you (Eph 3:20)
- HIS forgiveness will free you to forgive others
- HIS faithfulness will never end (Romans 8:39)
- HIS goodness is daily (Jeremiah 33:3)
- HIS mercies are never trampled on (Ps 13:5)
- HIS grace is treasured as a precious gift (Gen 6:8)
Choose to spend some time with HIM today so that others can clearly see HIM in you
Don’t miss a single encouraging article!
Subscribe to Spreading Joy by Email: