Christmas is such a time of JOY, love, and happiness! We also know there are those that struggle and we want to invite you to be part of a team that impacts their world for good by being part of their Christmas this year!
With your help and generous heart of giving, Spreading Joy will hold a huge Christmas party, inviting families that need a little extra help for Christmas. When you give, we will be able to provide a nice lunch, gifts that will be taken home to be opened on Christmas morning, as well as some toys, prizes and several trips through our giant candy store!
These children are referred to as the “Forgotten Children” by local DSS Workers, so we are collecting now so we will know how many we can invite. YES! We are starting early because we do not want to leave out a single child from this event.
Why partner with Spreading Joy? 100% of your gift goes toward helping families in need. Click To Tweet Everyone volunteers for SJC and loves giving back! You never pay for a salary, vacation or other things that your heart wonders about.
Here are several ways to partner with us:
- Mail a gift or donation to Spreading JOY PO Box 1771 Denver NC 28037 no gift is too small
- $5 purchases prizes to give to kids that day
- $10 purchases a toy for the mom to take home for Christmas
- $100 purchases a toy for 10 children
- $1000 purchases 100 gifts
- Make an online donation – YES! 100% minus the paypal fees that are taken out goes to help others
- Adopt a child or two – Let us know how many children you’d like to adopt. Purchase 3 gifts for them. 1 about $15 range and 2 in the $7-$10 range. We’ll send you the ages and names so you can shop for them
- Ask your place of employment and/or church or other groups to collect toys for Spreading Joy
- Having a Thanksgiving get together? Ask everyone to bring a new unwrapped toy for children in need
- Purchase $10 gift cards from McDonald’s or Walmart – these make fabulous gifts for the older children
- Gather gently loved books and stuffed animals – we’d love to send the children home with these items that day. They love them. Ask your family, friends, co-workers etc. You’d be surprised how many you can collect
- If you are in the Charlotte Metro area, you can meet me with any of the above!
- Share on your Social Media outlets – There are Tweets and Facebook posts below that you can share! You never know who is looking for an organization like this one to support!
We are asking everyone we know! Yes…Everyone. It never hurts to ask and we know that there is no way to pull off such an amazing event without your help.
Please donate or reach out to us early with the number of children you’d like to adopt so that we can go ahead and make sure every child is supported! Our Goal is to raise $7,000 by the first of December so that we can invite every child on our list!
We’d love to be able to invite 100 children or more and give them 3 to 4 gifts each this year and know that without your love, support and generosity, we will never accomplish such an event!
Want to see how your gifts are used? Here is a link to past Christmas Joy Events! Those smiles are priceless and why we work so hard raising funds to be part of their Christmas morning! http://www.spreading-joy.org/site/category/christmas-joy/
Will you Re-tweet this?
— Marie Wikle??? (@spreadingJOY) October 31, 2017
Will you share this on Facebook?
Thank you for caring for others this Christmas Season! Thank you for giving of yourself. Thank you for reminding these children that they are not forgotten! Thank you!
We are an IRS Approved Non-Profit and your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by the law.
© 2017, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.