Christmas is just weeks away and while Covid is preventing us from gathering this Christmas Season, we will still be Spreading Joy to families this year. It will just look a little different, that’s all.
We are going to collect 3 nice gifts for as many children as possible, purchase a stocking or treat bag for their candy (you didn’t think I’d skip out on the “candy store” now did you?) and a small gift for the mom if we can.
We will have reach out to those that usually come and volunteer in person to see if they would like to help deliver the gifts, as I would never keep that joy for myself. When we are Spreading Joy to others, our hearts are flooded with joy!
Even though things are a little different this year, you can still get involved:
- Donate – via paypal (over on the right side panel or if you are on a mobile, scroll towards the bottom and all of the side panel items will show up)
- Donate – Via check – Mail to SJC PO Box 1771 Denver NC 28037
- Adopt a Child – Email me and ask for a name and age of the desired child. Let me know if you prefer a boy or girl and how many gifts you can get them. If you can only do one, that is perfectly fine too.
- Share via Social Media – Share this article via Facebook, Twitter, Parler and other Social Media Sites. You never know who is looking to make a difference and will see it and help others out.
- Ask Family and Friends – Ask Family and Friends to get toys or Giftcards from Mcdonalds or Walmart in the amount of $20 that we can use for the older kids.
- Mail Gift Cards to us – We are going to use Gift Cards along with things like Socks, headphones etc – for gifts for the older children. $20 from McDonalds or Walmart would be a huge help.
- Candy – Hop on Amazon – using smile.amazon.com of course – and purchase bagged candy with free shipping and send to us for their bags/stockings.
Thank you guys for always Spreading Joy with us!
We know we cannot do this alone and we would never want to. With so many of us coming together, we can encourage others in this discouraging time with ease!
You guys are a blessing! It has been an honor Spreading Joy with you since 2008! I’m thankful for you and your heart for others!
Please take a moment to visit our past events here.
Thanks again, be safe and be blessed!
© 2020, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.