God Fashioned by Author and Biblical Life Coach Bridget Haymond
Is a remarkable daily devotional divided into 10 weeks that covers various topics to help you clearly see that you were fashioned by God for more than you could have ever imagined.
In this crazy world we live in you are easily reminded of your faults, your issues, your troubles but THIS devotional has been written to help you see the best in yourself so that you can focus your energy on what God wants you to be and His desires for your life.
I’ve said it a million times and I’ll keep saying it, the negative is so easy to see! Author Bridget Haymond has written this devotional in such a way that each day you’ll be able to see beyond the negative as you look deeper into what God truly created you for.
She has crafted daily devotions that are easy to read with thought provoking questions at the end that are for men, women and even teens. Your pre-teen looking for their purpose, for direction? Get this book for them and take time daily to read and discuss it with them.
She has laid it out with topics that flow from day to day in such a thoughtful way so that you are not overcome, yet you are looking into the positive, the talents and good that God has created you for.
I love that she ends each week with a weekly reflection. This is awesome for the group discussions, or parent/teen discussion that you can have.
Your youth group will benefit from it, your Sunday school, small group or even your personal daily devotional time.
I’ve know Bridget for years and have had the privilege of sharing many cups of coffee, laughs and the warmest hugs with her! Her coaching skills are amazing, her love for helping people to draw closer to the Lord makes my heart smile and I KNOW that you and your group will love her devotional!
YOU Were Created for more! God Fashioned you for such a time as this!
You will want to Get your copy today from Amazon here. Paperback copy or Kindle Version
I’m giving away a copy of her book! All you have to do to be entered to win is leave a comment. Winner will be drawn August 6th 2015. That’s right…nothing to fill out, nothing to click, nothing to extra other than say hello in the comments below. I just love easy! Brings me great JOY.
Some of my favorite quotes:
- Rather than merely seeking gifts from the Lord, make it your goal to enjoy a vibrant relationship with Him first and foremost.
- God offers us real life with the added benefit of friendship with Him.
- Ultimately, choices reflect heart attitudes and values.
- Daily renewing your mind with the word of God will help you recognize those things that aren’t His best for your life
- obedience to Him is not an imposition, but a joyful expression of your love, trust and respect for Him
- Your life is intended to be a light that points the way to Jesus
- While growing up in Christ requires self-control, faith and endurance, it also involves learning to rest in His grace.
- When you make room for God to work in and through your life, He can give you unique strategies and the strength to overcome obstacles and bring good out of bad situations
Here are some ways to get to Know Bridget Better, and honestly, I hope you do. You’ll be glad you did.
Facebook: Bridget Haymond Christian Life Coach
Reasonable Christian Coaching – Yes…she has it. http://bridgethaymond.com/about-life-coaching
Don’t miss a single encouraging article!
© 2015 – 2016, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.