As you can see, Influence is a pretty powerful thing. You WILL influence people every S I N G L E day. Either for good or bad. What will you choose?
Will you choose easy over right?
Will you choose right over wrong?
Will you stand when everyone is sitting?
Will you sing when everyone is quiet?
Will you show respect when everyone is being disrespectful? What will you choose?
How will you use your Power of Influence?
I loved all of the articles from Last Weeks Heart for Others Link up but the one that really resonated with me is the Power of Influence by Martin Wiles Check it out and see what you might do/say in a similar situation.
I love Social Media and how small it makes this ginormous world! I love finding new, neat things that I’ve never seen before. I love sharing these things too! With that in Mind and Week 2 of our Heart for Others series, I give you some of my favorite things and blogs:
I’m not artsy, so to decorate envelopes when I send Snail Mail I use stickers and Washi Tape
- Illustrated Faith – Just Believe – Washi Tape
- Price: $4.50
I LOVE Journals – all kinds. Big, small – spiral bound or not! Here are a few cute ideas for you. Have you started Christmas Shopping yet?
- Mrs. – Christian Journal
- Price: $7.99
- Illustrated Faith – Notebook Journal
- Price: $7.99
Yes, I TAKE One day a week and share tweets that are about others. Your articles, your DIY’s, your inspiration. One day to focus on making a difference and Spreading Joy. Want to have your article featured on my blog next week? Leave it in the link up below. Want to have your article tweeted out to my almost 70k active Twitter Followers Next Wedensday? Leave a link below.
Here is what you do:
- You leave your FAMILY FRIENDLY link to any of your blog articles below (anything you want, but clean. I do reserve the right to remove anything deemed offensive.)
- In the Spirit of Spreading JOY, You visit 2 other links & comment on their blog (yes… please spread a little joy to someone else and show your heart for others)
- Link back to our site somewhere (either on the article you shared, your link up page or grab our button – seriously, I would appreciate it.)
On Wednesday you’ll start seeing the Tweets go out with the hashtag #HeartforOthers and it’s not required, but if you’d like, I sure would appreciate it if you’d retweet some of them.
© 2016, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.