- Post consistent articles that will encourage, motivate and remind other about the lasting joy of giving.
- Focus on the quality of the posts.
- Reach 700-1000 subscribers – This one scares me. Being so new and learning how to “get the word out” is more difficult than I had imagined.
- Figure out twitter and see if it will be a proper tool to increase traffic, gain more contacts and simply learn more about the Internet resources.
- Get on Face book and utilize it to gain readership.
- SJC already has a web site, figure out how to put this blog there without having to link to it.
- Learn to make any amount of money for SJC from this blog.
- Learn from the best of the best – engage via comments with the blogs that I keep up with to learn as much as I possibly can.
- Use the blog as a platform to show how others are making a difference – which will encourage those that think their “little bit” doesn’t matter.
- Learn more about Stumble upon and Digg and how those tools can benefit this blog.
There you have it. It seems that I have a lot of Internet learning to do, but I actually love to learn. I’ll be seeking out all the answers in the various blogs that I keep up with and hopefully – just maybe, someone reading this list will have a heart and help me “learn” all that is needed to be able to complete these goals.
I’m very excited about these goals and the possibilities that will be available once I have completed them!
I’m also thankful for Daniel @ Daily Blog Tips for issuing the challenge!
© 2008, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.