MEL – Mileage Expense Log is designed to help you quickly and easily keep track of expenses incurred as you use your vehicle. Use this application to keep accurate logs and generate summary reports. Now with Apple Watch support!
Tired of other apps with recurring monthly fees? All MEL features are simple, upfront, pay once purchases.
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Auto track mileage in the background, as you drive (requires device to have GPS enabled)*.
• Sort by date, purpose, and/or vehicle.
• Easy to read summaries.
• Add additional expenses such as tolls & ferries.
• Export database as HTML or CVS.
• Rate book for quick mileage rate reference.
• iOS Device to device database transfer.
• Designed for iOS 9/8.
• Designed for both iPhone and iPad.
• Dropbox support
• Apple Watch support!
*Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Price: Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Entries$2.99
- Rate book$1.99
- Database Transfer$0.99
- Remove Ads$1.99
MileIQ automatically logs your drives and calculates their value, saving the average customer more than $6,900 per year and countless hours they used to spend in manual logging. MileIQ customers also benefit from an increase in total miles logged due to the improved accuracy and “always on” nature of our service. Beyond numerical benefits, MileIQ customers enjoy peace of mind knowing that MileIQ is working for them while they work. Letting them get back to what’s most important in their lives.
If you use your personal vehicle for work, every mile you drive is worth 54 cents in tax deduction or mileage reimbursement. Keeping a manual mileage log is time consuming and easy to forget. Let’s break this down:
• If you drive 1,000 miles per year for business, your annual mileage deduction would be $540. That’s 1,000 miles x 54c (standard mileage rate) = $540.
• If you drive 10,000 miles per year your mileage deduction would be $5,4000. That’s 10,000 miles x 54c standard mileage rate) = $5,400. That’s money you won’t need to pay in taxes or that you get back from your employer as a reimbursement!
• The average MileIQ customer is logging $6,900 in mileage deductions or reimbursements. How much are you logging?
Automating your mileage log with MileIQ will be one of easiest (and best) decisions you’ll make in 2016. With MileIQ you can:
• Catch every drive automatically.
• Classify drives as business or personal effortlessly.
• Classify common drives automatically as business or personal.
• Get personalized mileage logs and reports with the push of a button.
PRICE: MileIQ is free for your first 40 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
MileTracker – MileTracker automatically logs your drives.
MileTracker is totally free and there is no any kind of feature limitation.
• Detect your drives and logging them automatically.
• Classify drives with a single swipe.
• Calculate drive distances.
• Capture drives in miles or kilometers (m or km).
• Store your complete drive history.
• Add parking, tolls, vehicle information and notes.
• Create or edit drives as needed.
• Export data to CSV by email.
Battery consumption disclaimer
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileTracker is designed to limit iOS GPS usage by reading GPS data only when location is significantly changed. As a result MileTracker has minimal battery usage impact.
Mile Cloud – Manually keeping track of every single trip for your business mileage tax deduction can be frustrating, Mile Cloud makes it easier for you. Mile Cloud is designed to automatically track your mileage while you are driving. All you have to do is to classify your driving purpose with Mile Cloud’s highly customizable trip filters and you will get your detailed monthly and annual mileage reports. All your data is saved to your own iCloud. With its seamless integration with iCloud, you can easily share your data across all your iOS devices using the same iCloud account. Mile Cloud will help you keep an accurate and reliable mileage log to support your business mileage deduction.
– Automatic mileage tracking
– Manually add trips if you forget to bring your iOS devices with you
– Automatically calculates trip distances and deduction values based on your classified mileages
– Automatic business classification based on your own schedule
– Delete / Combine trips
– Frequently used trip templates
– Powerful trip filter
– Today Widgets for quick summary
– Trip notes with photos
– Favorite Places management
– Flexible reports
– Syncing drive data securely to your iCloud
– Email PDF / CSV reports
– Multiple trip views
How it works:
With Automatic Trip Logging enabled, Mile Cloud will automatically log your trips when the app is running in background mode.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Mile Cloud is designed to use battery efficiently, the location service is turned on only when necessary.
Price: Free version Service:
Up to 30 trips of automatic mileage logging per month, no limitation for manual trip logging
- Mile Cloud Premium Service$3.99
- Mile Cloud Premium Service$39.99
What Mileage Tracker App do you use? I know keeping track of mileage is a pain, but so necessary. Let us know in the comments below so that others can check it out!
**I’m an Ambassador for Verizon Wireless and receive products to review in exchange for an honest opinion. All opinions are my own. JOYn the Verizon Team each Friday at 3pm EST on Twitter for our #VZWBuzz Chat. It’s the hottest Twitter Party ever! Always great techy prizes!
© 2016, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.