Encouraging the discouraged and reminding everyone we come in contact with that right here, right now – they are enough and that they have the resources they need to make a difference!
I love Social Media and the reach it gives me. I also love meeting people, encouraging and teaching others in PERSON just how easy it is to make a difference with little to no resources. I enjoy teaching and helping others to see the million little things swirling all about them that should make their life big, but circumstances has placed blinders on them and they forget to notice those wonderful little things.
We spend hours upon hours looking for joy when it’s within our reach, simply by giving it away. We can help you and your group with your quest for joy. We can show your group just how easy it is to make a difference and to do so daily!
What can we do for your group?
Life is not always a bed of roses, nor is the sky always falling. When we are invited to your church or group, we want you to know that we understand pain, we understand loss and sorrow. We understand doing right but feeling that things never go right. We know that relationships take time, effort and work.
We Understand….and we can help.
Knowing that life is often unpredictable, we discuss practical things that can help you in your everyday journey. Using the everyday ordinary, the ups and downs as well as life lessons and laughter – we can encourage you and help you see the JOY that is right there with you!
1. Empower your children – Children are so powerful. They have a deep need to feel this as well as to be able to see it. Spreading Joy is about seeing things differently, stepping up and making choices to lead the way in finding the beauty in the ordinary. We encourage your children to make the choice to actively choose joy over choosing to stay in the pits of unhappiness. We encourage them to boldly lead the way with innovative thinking while making a difference for others.
2. Ladies Groups – Ladies – God wants us to have great JOY on our journey! Yes there will be tears, yes there will be heartaches but YES – there CAN BE JOY too!
Many ladies walk around with a load of guilt weighing them down. This is unhealthy, unproductive and most of all unnecessary! So many things tug at our hearts. We want the best for our family, we try and give all we can and knowing we need some time for ourselves, we wonder how we can manage it all. We spend so much time “serving” the Lord that sometimes we forget to come and dine – even when the Master calls. We help you to step outside of the “issues” and start focusing on the little things that make life big! We can help encourage your group and motivate them on their journey!
3. Any group – God’s Joy is for everyone! Our goal is to encourage the discouraged and to inspire those that feel like they are just barely making it through each day. We want to help you to be Matthew 5:16 outloud!
Enduring Sorrow? You can find Joy, even through sorrow. Happiness and joy is not the same thing at all, as there can be joy through sorrow. We encourage any social group by reminding you that you can make a difference with little to NO resources and enjoy the little things that make life big! Sometimes seeing things from a different set of eyes is all it takes to get the mind going. We can help you with practical ways of making your life, your journey count.
4. 30 Days to Spreading Joy – Building JOYfull habits that last! Want to be more aware of ways to make a difference? Think that this economy makes it impossible to give back? Feel discouraged because your heart is screaming to give more, do more and your wallet screams louder saying NO WAY? End the struggle and let Spreading Joy show you ways to make a difference without breaking the bank, which will in turn cause your heart to be flooded with great joy!
5. Priceless Gifts – Valuing the gifts that we treasure without negating them. Some gifts last and are priceless but often we feel horrible when we “give” these gifts.
What about your class room, church, ladies group or civic group? Could you use a little encouragement? Could you use some ideas on making a difference without breaking the bank? Do you want to impact your community for good? What do you need? I’d love to help.
Any of these things can be personalized to your groups needs, just email me and we can discuss what would truly encourage your group!
Want to discuss various topics? – We can get together and see what you need. I’m here for you!
There is no charge for this. If your budget allows, you could make a tax deductible donation to Spreading Joy, but if not, email me anyway. My heart desires to help your heart be flooded with great joy!
Send me an email and we can discuss your needs and set up a time to help you with your quest of Finding JOY!
Listen in to a recent interview:
We’d love to chat with you about how we can encourage you on your Journey
What People are saying:
Encouraging, fun and just the reminder that I needed! ~ Christie M.
The practical things we discussed got my mind thinking about what I could do to encourage others on a daily basis! Thank you! ~ Michelle J.
Marie spoke at our women’s retreat last year. She shared with all ages and walks in life how to find joy in all things. Life is hard but, focusing on God and his plan for our lives gives a glimpse of what we have to look forward to. This in turn gives us the hope we need to share with others to spread his joy. ~ Sue A.
When Marie was with me I remember her smiling face and talking about joy because it has helped me some in walk with life. I try to share joy also. Like me working in a nursing home is sharing joy with the residents they love me – Sara S
Marie’s JOY just pours out to all! She has a wonderful way of showing us how to practically spread JOY to everyone. Marie has had her share of real life, but keeps Christ her center. Very down to earth and practical. ~ Marianne S.
Don’t miss a single encouraging article!
Subscribe to Spreading Joy by Email: