I love our Military.
I love anyone that has taken the time to serve in the military. It doesn’t matter if it was war time or peace time. To me and many others, they are a hero and should be treated as such.
We’d like to take time to thank as many as we can and encourage as many as we can by sending them cards saying thank you!
At Spreading Joy Corporation we believe that every single act of JOY has a never ending ripple effect of goodness and this will be no exception. We hope that you and your family will get involved and that you’ll spread the word and get others involved too.
Ways of Spreading Joy and Thanking a Veteran with us:
- Send several cards that say Thank You to Veterans to the address below. They don’t need to be addressed to anyone specifically; you can start out your sentence saying Thank you….
- Send Stamps! – I will be hand delivering many to the 2 local VA Hospitals that are near me but we will also be mailing out many of these to Vets that need encouragement. Send 5 stamps, a book of stamps, or 3 stamps. Any amount will help.
- Get your Children involved! – Handmade cards will do so much to encourage these men and women. Have them write out one a day for a week and then mail it. They need to know Freedom isn’t free and value this amazing Country we live in.
- Can’t afford cards you say? Write notes on notebook paper. You can mail 4 sheets of paper with one stamp. I will hand deliver them!
- Share this page. Share on all of your Social Media sites and get others involved! Share with your Small Group, your Sunday School etc.
- Consider sending cards monthly – Get an 8 pack of cards from the Dollar Tree, fill them out and mail each month.
- Consider becoming a monthly donor – Did you know with PayPal you can easily donate $10 a month by selecting the Recurring Gift box? That would purchase stamps and other things to help encourage people throughout the year! We are all about Spreading Joy Daily around here!
- Nominate a Veteran below to RECEIVE a card. (This is where your stamps will come in handy! And thank you in advance for helping.) You must fill out each field before a card will be mailed. This way if they ask how we got their name, we can tell them who nominated them. I would love you to nominate older Veterans who could use some encouragement.
Nominate a Veteran to receive a card from Us! We’d love to Thank Him/Her for their service!
How do you encourage the Veterans in your area? Do you take time to make a difference for them Monthly? Yearly?
What other ideas can you think of to encourage Veterans?
What else could we do?
I’d love to hear what you do, please leave your ideas below.
Thanks for Spreading Joy with us! You Matter! You make a difference and I’m thankful for you!
© 2016, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.