- Put a tiny rock in your shoe and walk a mile
- Give a simple sucker to a toddler & watch their world light up
- Try ignoring that fly buzzing about your meal
- Leave that piece of dust under your contact
- Smile widely with a tiny piece of black pepper stuck to your tooth
- Watch what the ants will do with your slice of pie
- Remember the grain of sand that became a gorgeous pearl
- Think about the one smooth stone that took out a giant
- Notice how one spark can consume an entire forest
- One flicker of light pierces the darkest night
- 1 person “going” for it, gives courage to the fearful
- A reassuring smile brings hope
- Gaze at the GIANT oak that was once a tiny seed
- One single tear can soften the hardest heart
- The difference of one second…. That allowed you to miss that accident or plane crash
- Ignore that nail in your tire
- Leave that splinter in your finger
These are just a few that I quickly jotted down!
I’d love to hear YOURS! Please leave them below!
If you are on twitter, please leave your @ name as well.
© 2011, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.