- Proverbs 1:7 Want wisdom? Have a healthy respect/fear of the Lord
- Proverbs 1:33 Need security? Listen to the Lord
- Proverbs 3:5 Focus on the Father even when you don’t understand
- Proverbs 3:6 Acknowledge the Lord in everything, even the little things. He will direct!
- Proverbs 3:26 Lacking confidence? God will keep you balanced.
- Proverbs 3:27 Do good for those who need it now. If you have it, don’t wait
- Proverbs 4:25-27 Stay focused
- Proverbs 14:12 The is a way that “seems” right to man, but only death awaits
- Proverbs 14:15 Don’t just believe everything. Study, learn and find out for yourself
- Proverbs 18:10 USE the Name of the Lord, run to Him and rest in his safety
- Proverbs 18:15 if you are wise, you’ll continue to seek knowledge. Keep growing!
- Proverbs 20:22 Don’t be vengeful, let God handle it and deliver you
- Proverbs 22:8 You will get back what you give…so, tell me, what are you giving?
- Proverbs 22:9 Share what you have with the poor and you’ll be blessed
- Proverbs 24:8 When you plot evil, you will be KNOWN for those actions
- Proverbs 24:17 Don’t be glad when your enemy falls. Be different from your enemy
- Proverbs 24:29 Don’t just give back “what” has been given to you – give more than expected
- Proverb s 26:11 Only the fool continues to do wrong over and over again
- Proverbs 27:1 Don’t wait until tomorrow! Say I love you today! Inspire, encourage & hug TODAY
- Proverbs 27:17 Be someone who builds and sharpens those around you. Anyone can destroy, but true iron sharpens iron.
- Proverbs 29:10 if you intentionally mislead, you will fall as well. Don’t do it.
- Proverbs 28:18 When you are faithfully doing right, you will be delivered from your season of pain
- Proverbs 28:20 Be faithful & blessings will abound.
- Proverbs 28:22 Don’t be stingy… you may be in poverty before you know it.
- Proverbs 29:7 The righteous consider the less fortunate…who are you concerned for?
- Proverbs 29:17 YOU are the parent, YOU run the home…not the kids! Discipline your children and they will bring delight to your heart
- Proverbs 29:18 Focus on the path God gives you. Keep your vision
- Proverbs 29:23 Your pride will bring you down
- Proverbs 30:5 Count on God’s word! Rest in Him.
- Proverbs 30: 24-28 Think your too small to be worth anything? Consider these exceedingly wise yet small things
- Proverbs 31:10 Wives, YOU are more precious than fine jewels…do you act like it?
— Marie Wikle (@spreadingJOY) July 9, 2016
What is your favorite bit of wisdom from Proverbs?
Encourage all those who read this by leaving yours below.
Spreading Joy is as simple as posting on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In or Google + as well as pinning on Pinterest.
Do you have an article on this topic? I invite you to leave it below in the comment sections so others can easily find MORE encouragement and thank you for doing so!
Thank you for your efforts in Spreading JOY
© 2012 – 2016, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.