I love the nuggets of truth sprinkled all throughout the book of Proverbs. I hope you enjoy these and are inspired and motivated by them.
- Proverbs 4:26 Think about the path you are choosing, walk the straight & narrow
- Proverbs 5:21 Just because no one else sees you, doesn’t mean you weren’t seen
- Proverbs 6:16-19 Don’t be part of these things that God hates, be part of what HE Loves
- Proverbs 8:11 Do you desire wisdom more than things? Nothing else compares
- Proverbs 8:17 Do you seek the Lord daily? HE loves those that love Him & you will find him when you seek Him
- Proverbs 8:32 When you read & hear HIS instruction, do you listen? If so, you’ll be blessed
- Proverbs 9:10 Want Wisdom? Have a Holy respect for the Lord
- Proverbs 10:12 Don’t hate. Love covers all offenses. Be loving today, even in the midst of adversity
- Proverbs 10:28 The hope of the righteous brings gladness & JOY. Do right, live right…serve right
- Proverbs 11:2 Pride comes…just before a fall. Remember where all good things come from
- Proverbs 11:21 Think those that aren’t serving the Lord are excelling more so than you? Let God take care of that
- Proverbs 12:4 Ladies, are you a crown to your husband? Sit back & remember why/when you fell in love
- Proverbs 12:22 are your lips an abomination to the Lord? Or are you a delight to his heart?
- Proverbs 12:25 A good word does more than you may realize. Use them frequently
- Proverbs 14:13 JOY is a choice as there can be sorrow in the heart of the joyful
- Proverbs 14:21 Want JOY & Happiness? Have mercy on the poor
- Proverbs 14:29 keep that temper in check.
- Proverbs 16:2 Your actions may look “pure” but, remember, God sees the heart
- Proverbs 16:3 Want a successful event? Commit “it” to the Lord
- Proverbs 16:5 God sees and abhors arrogance
- Proverbs 16:16 Wisdom & Understanding are more precious than gold and silver
- Proverbs 16:20 True JOY & happiness are in the hearts of those that TRUST the LORD
- Proverbs 17:22 Laughter and JOY is healing like medicine….we need this daily!
- Proverbs 19:4 Those friends that stick with you when you have nothing are total Keepers!
- Proverbs 19:17 When you help the poor, it’s as if you are helping the LORD Himself.
- Proverbs 20:11 Even a Child is known by his doings… What are YOU known for?
- Proverbs 22:1 A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches – What are you choosing today?
- Proverbs 22:2 Remember the Lord is the maker of us all…the rich and the poor
- Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of Gold – your words are powerful! Use wisely
- Proverbs 28:27 Are you lacking what you need? Help out someone worse off than you
- Proverbs 31:20 The Virtuous Woman reaches out to the poor. Who are you reaching out to?
What is your favorite verse in Proverbs?
Leave some wisdom for us in the comments, you never know who you’ll inspire by your kind word.
© 2012, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.