It could be a goal of getting fit, getting organized, spending more time with the family or even being kind to themselves.
Whatever goal you’ve set, have you considered the technology you have right in the palm of your hand to help you reach and maintain those goals?
Let’s look at a few:
- Daily Ab Workout (free) – Just what it says
- MapMyRun GPS Running (free) – A tracking app that keeps up with your distance, pace and calories consumed/burned
- Nike Training Club (free) – This app has over 100 featured drills that will help build your strength as well as endurance. You can also Track your progress and workout history.
- Nike+ Running (free) – This app helps you to map your trail as well as distance, time and pace to record your progress.
- My Net Diary (free) – Has a barcode scanner which allows you to track calories by scanning items. You can record your exercises and it has various exercises listed for you.
- Lose It (free) – Lose it helps you track your calories by scanning the barcodes of items.
- My Fitness Pal (free) – Has a huge database of food to easily track your calories. With the bar code scanner you can easily track your calories. You can diet with friends and encourage each other. The report features are nice so that you can see everything in a glance.
- Evernote – (free) from jotting down notes, blog ideas etc, you can organize as well as retrieve most things with this handy app. It will sync with all of your devices.
- CardMunch – (free) this is a business card reader that will scan and convert your business cards into address book contacts.
- DropBox – (free) share documents, video files – etc. , keep necessary documents handy for instant access.
- Instapaper – (3.99) When you want to save web content to read later, use this handy app to save them into one area to read later.
- Life360 (free) – Very cool app that keeps families and close friends connected by being able to see where everyone is on a private map. Group and one on one messaging, emergency button and gps tracking.
- My Verizon Mobile – Instant account access from phone or tablet. You can easily update your account, monitor your usage and messages as well as pay your bills and more.
- Lettrs – Sending a paper letter through snail mail & using technology to do so is amazingly simple. This free app lets you compose and send or you can post it as an open letter for everyone. It’s handy, easy and fun
Family Game Apps:
- GameRoom – play board games with family and friends.
- Pictureka (4.99) – Find it fast game. Spot and tap hidden objects
- Game of Life – itunes = 4.99 & Google play = .99
- Monopoly – itunes = .99 & Google play = 1.99
- Where’s Waldo – itunes = 1.99 & Google play – .99
Here is a link to some of the other apps that I adore
What are your favorite apps for helping you reach your goals?
Is there one that isn’t listed here that you just can’t live without?
Do you use technology to help meet goals and stay on track?
Share your thoughts and app suggestions in the comment section below and thank you for Spreading Joy to others who may not know about the apps that you love.
I’m part of the VZWBuzz Lifestyle Blogger Team. For more helpful tips, hints and helps, please check out the weekly #VZWBuzz Twitter chat each Friday at 3pm EST as well as the Verizon Insider. Good stuff!
Don’t miss a single encouraging article!
Subscribe to Spreading Joy by Email:
© 2014, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.