Megan is my proofreader. She reads everything I type. She matter of factly asked me the other day if I ever wrote anything fun? Truthfully, I had started this post and just never come back to it. We love fun! We are the most playful, silly people we know. Fun brings so much joy…don’t you think?
I love to laugh, to be silly, to play and have fun.
So with that…I hope you enjoy this fun post…seriously!
Oh, I simply love fun, cute, adorable silly things. Really, I do. I know that will come as a surprise to anyone that knows me, but it is the TRUTH!
Here is my all time favorite from Hoops and Yoyo – you just gotta watch it. Visit Hallmark to send it as an e-card. This is how I am before I have my coffee!
Those guys are the cutest. Many stores have their cards. You should send one to someone…just for the fun of it.
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitely small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don’t succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration!
Did you guys know I LOVE Chuck Norris? Well, I do and one of these days someone that loves me (or gets tired of me whining about it) will get me to him! But, until that happens – here are my favorite Chuck Norris Facts:
10. The first rule of Chuck Norris is: You do not talk about Chuck Norris.
9. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
8. Chuck Norris uses a nightlight. Not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.
7. Chuck Norris owns a large private estate in the middle of the Atlantic. We know it as the Bermuda Triangle. Chuck Norris does not tolerate trespassers.
6. Before he forgot a gift for Chuck Norris, Santa Claus was real. (oh..I love Santa)
5. Chuck Norris can find the needle in the haystack.
4. The true definition of Pi is Chuck Norris.
3. The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
2. Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
And my number 1 all time very favoritest Chuck Norris fact in the whole wide world is:
1. When the boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris!
These are just a few fun things that I hope you have enjoyed.
What are some of your favorite Chuck Norris facts? Leave them in the comments! I loooove reading them!
What fun things bring you joy?
Please share them with us…as it is truly the little things that make life BIG!
Photo: Megan…jumping on some bed from some vacation we had.
***note… when I wrote this in july of 2009 i had NOOOO idea that in less than a year, I’d actually meet Chuck Norris!! dreams to come true!! i love fun stuff!
© 2009 – 2011, Spreading Joy. All rights reserved.